Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dreams about my family

July 7,2011-I had a dream of my brother, and in it he looked in real bad shape. It was disturbing to see. He looked real skinny and depressed, and looked as if he was inhaling or taking in some substance, I don't know if it was drugs or what. I wasn't sure how to interpret this, but took it as a warning from the Lord to pray for him, so I did. As far as I know he's been doing fine and I haven't heard of any sign that indicates otherwise. He works in medical research (pathology-the study of disease), and I thought maybe it could have to do with that.

I also had another dream, that was about my sister. In it, I was praying with her about something and the prayer she was uttering demonstrated a great passion for Jesus. I was shocked by what she was saying and how she knew the Lord in that way.

The Lord has spoken strongly to my heart about my family, and my desire for their salvation increased so much during my time at IHOP that I was weeping over them more than ever before. The desire grew so much that it actually felt like it became bigger than my desire for the people in the nations. The longing and desire was more than anything else I wanted or could ask for.
One moment in particular, the revelation of God's love came to me so strongly and a deep cry arose from my heart and I said, "Lord, I KNOW NOW THAT YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOUR LOVE, BUT THEY DON'T. THEY DON'T KNOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment