Saturday, July 17, 2010

A battle cry, a prayer to the King

Prophetic Word in December 2010: Isaiah 9:2-7
The increase of his government and peace have no end
The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish it!

“We’re only going forward, we’re never going back!”-a word from a prophetic vision given to Shelly Huntley that she spoke at a revival meeting during my visit to IHOP the week of December 7. She had a vision of a rope moving along and as she looked back she saw all the revivals from the past, and she was holding the rope for fun as it moved along through her fingers on its own. The Lord spoke and said, “We’re only going forward, we’re never going back!”.

My prayer:
I never want to leave my King’s land again and wander into the darkness, I will live where He dwells. He invites me into his palace! I will stay in the land flowing with milk and honey, I’m never going back to Egypt! The yoke of slavery will not overtake me, for it is for freedom that Christ has set me free!!
Let there be peace in the land. My King’s army fights for me, He will protect me, He delivers me from all my enemies!
Show me how to build the walls high, I will not open the gate to a stranger! I will not unlock it, I will not allow invaders to come in and take over what belongs to my King. They will not come in with bribes or deception; I will not sell my inheritance for nothing, for a mere bowl of soup!
Let your servant be guided with wisdom, girded with a mighty revelation of whom she belongs to and preserved by her honor and allegiance to her King.
Teach me how to be a wise watchmen Lord, to be ready for your coming, make me a strong warrior who knows how to use the weapons entrusted to her by her King.
Give me more love for you my King, you who execute justice and righteousness in the earth, let your heavenly kingdom come reign fully in me.
Destroy what must me destroyed and rebuild according to your Ways
Do your will, have your way, Come, oh come Lord, establish your government
Let it increase, everything submit and yield to your desire,
Come oh zealous King and reign victoriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment