Saturday, July 17, 2010

A cry for my family's salvation

Jan 1,2010
The Lord continues to hit me in waves of His Spirit, with cries of intercession so deep, so strong, I can hardly bear it. I just spoke to my mom and sister over the phone and was rude to them again and spoke out in anger and frustration to them. My soul is raging for their salvation, that they would bow their hearts to the Lord and be set free by His love. In the name of Jesus!! The moment I hung up the phone immediately I felt like my heart broke in two and a painful cry of repentance brought me to my knees in weeping in the presence of the Lord as the Spirit cried out with groans and prayers from deep within me for the salvation of their souls. Though I have failed at being a good witness to them, Oh I declare that the love of the Lord CANNOT and WILL NOT fail them! Oh for what the Lord has purposed, who can thwart it?! Isaiah 14.27
He is going after them to conquer their hearts and NOTHING will stop Him because He is “I am the LORD”, “The Great I Am” and He is jealous for them and will go ALL the length of His love to captivate them and bring them into the life that is in His Son!
I cannot remember the last time I have wept and cried out with such depth for my family, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt a weight on my heart that strong for them. I know the Lord is moving, my family WILL come to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, they will be pillars in the house of God, citizens of the kingdom of light, children of the Almighty God! The Lord has given me dreams of them, and I will not forget His promises. What He has promised He will accomplish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment