Saturday, July 17, 2010

Made to know His goodness

“You give beauty for ashes
And garments of praise
You give infinite mercy
To those who fear your name!
And all men’s empty promises lie broken at your feet,
But you’ve never broken ONE”

Faithful!!! You are Faithful! Oh you cannot break one promise, your Word is true, it cannot return void. Faithful! My God is faithful! Hallelujah!
WOAH!!!

Mercies without measure, they endureth forever. Oh it’s an endless flow
an endless flow an endless flow an endless flow an endless flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS MADE FOR LOVE
I WAS MADE TO GAZE UPON BEAUTY
I WAS MADE FREE
I WAS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD
I WAS MADE WITH PURPOSE AND DESTINY
I WAS MADE A GIVER OF LIFE, A NURTERER, TO BE FRUITFUL
I WAS MADE FOR ABUNDANCE, FULLNESS, WITH ETERNITY IN MY HEART
HALLELEYAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment