Saturday, July 31, 2010

He gives peace

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

IHOP Prayer Room Song:
“I’ll be anxious about nothing,
In all things I’ll give you praise,
I’ll be anxious about nothing,
In all things I’ll give you thanks
There’s no common sense in faith
There’s no common sense in faith
Peter, come to me, out of the boat

Give me a heart of faith
Asking me to go, asking me to do,
Doesn’t make sense to my natural self,
How will you do that Lord?”
Not by might, not by strength, but my Spirit says the Lord of hosts.

“Asking me to go, asking me to do,
I say “Yes” to you
Sometimes I’m looking so much for the opinion of man
Afterwards I’m filled with even more anxiety
Sometimes I’m looking for the answer in a man
By the time I’m done I’m confused
Sometimes I have too much common sense for my own good
There’s no common sense in faith
Did Moses feel qualified, when you told him to go to Egypt
Joseph, did he feel qualified, was he filled with faith
Was there a struggle in Abraham, to give his only son?
Strengthen my heart, Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment