Saturday, May 4, 2013

Prophetic word about accusation- 2012


There's been a fear of being perceived poorly by others, of not measuring up or being rejected. But the Lord says that He sees past the exterior perceptions of others, and He sees into my heart, He sees the good desires, and He hears the 'yes' in my heart. He says, "All you see is your brokenness, a struggle, your failures--but I see you're a fighter, I see where you're going." Misty Edwards song, "I knew what I was getting into when I called you." The Lord speaks destiny over us when we feel like a failure. He knows our tendency to see the bad in us and fail to see the good--to see what He sees. I felt like He gave me a glimpse that day on the beach when He came near to my heart and affirmed His pleasure in my desire and effort for obedience.

He said, "Don't focus on all your mess ups, shortcomings, failures, imperfections, what you don't have, your weaknesses, your flaws, etc. You've got to take your eyes off these and look at ME so you can hear the good things I'm saying about you."
The Lord wants to affirm me, the good, the right things I'm doing. He wants to affirm me as His daughter, how He loves me and delights in me, and how He's pleased with who I am, the way He's made me.
He also wants me to do the same for these kids, to call out their worth and value, how precious they are to Him. To affirm them, to point out the good things I see--to focus more on those. But I can't do this for them if I don't do it for myself. He also wants me to do the same with my mom, to affirm the good things I see in her. (But I can only love them and accept others this way, if I love and accept myself--Love your neighbor as yourself).


03/26/2012
The Lord brought another mother in the Lord to bless me tonight and release more of the emotional pain related to the lies of lack/insufficiency/failure/rejection/weakness/shame.

He wants me to journal the history of His faithfulness and remember what He's done for me and testify about it. In this way, I will shut the mouth of accusation. Wear your armor, rise up with praise and worship to defeat your goliaths--they declare lies about who God is that defile you. Do not be in agreement with accusation against yourself and against His children--you are agreeing with the enemy! Blaming is accusing. 'Judge not, lest you be judged..'

The battlefield is in the mind--when we agree with lies, we're losing the battle! When we agree with truth by faith, we defeat our enemy!

LOVE is the most powerful weapon we have against the kingdom of darkness. Love is the key in spiritual warfare. The enemy cannot stand against it.

"You belong with those who belong with Daddy."
"Those expectations man's put on you, they're a heavy weight you were never meant to bear. I've called you to walk in the freedom of my pleasure--my will is pleasing, it is good. It's not a heavy burden, it's not a heavy weight."

"Come all ye who are weary and heavy-ladened, and I shall give you rest. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light..."

Isaiah 31:4-6
I came across this scripture after a dream I'd had of me in this room, and there was a lion roaming about in this room! It kept nudging me and brushing up against me, and wouldn't leave me alone. No one in the room was concerned about it or scared of it, but I was scared it was all of a sudden going to attack me. I perceived it to be a danger, but no one else saw it as a threat. I finally decided I was getting out of there and I fled from it and left.
I think through this scripture the Lord is saying He will defend me, as a shepherd who defends His sheep, and He will deliver me from the lions that seek to devour me. Though my enemies surround me on all sides, He will defend AND deliver me from them all--He IS the LION of Judah, He's the MIGHTY ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment