Saturday, May 4, 2013

Very timely prophecy at IHOP, Sept.2012








09/26/2012- IHOP Prophecy Rooms

The scripture Jeremiah 40:4 (the Lord had given me this verse in 2005 when I was fasting about missions shortly after receiving the call, asking the Lord where He would send me. I was walking through the Chapel Hill campus on a very windy day. I was becoming desperate for God to speak to me, and cried out to the Lord. I opened my Bible, and stood there as the wind blew the pages, until all of a sudden it stopped. I looked down and saw Jeremiah 40:4, "See, all the land is before you; wherever it seems good and convenient for you to go, go there."

"A discerning spirit, setting the captives free; the chains being broken off your hands-things that have had you bound for years. I see you saying "No!" fighting in the Spirit, saying this IS my portion--the freedom! Your spirit of discernment is strong, knowing when the Lord says 'go here, or don't go there'."

"Incense is going up to heaven, you've cried out over and over again. He hears your prayer and will answer them.
James 5:17-18
Your prayers are beginning to break through, He will answer."

"A plant that's growing (it's you)--the Lord has given you a prophetic gifting that's being cultivated in a hidden place."

"The Word of the Lord will come to release you to do things. I feel like much of what you will do will be a ministry of power. "

"I saw you cooking-from the heart--a gift of hospitality. You want to buy significant gifts for people, not just anything. 'Hospital'-touching people's hearts with healing. "

"I see in you kindness- fruits of the Spirit -kindness with strength--you won't back down. 'In gentleness and quietness is your strength'-Hosea 2:22-23."

"God will sow-you being scattered like lots of seed- where He sows you, you will spring up and bear fruit for Him. You don't need plan A, B or C--He's got it."

"I see lots of questions over you. He says it's ok to ask Him the tough questions that we don't like to ask. He says I love your questions. The book of Job. The Lord points you to trust Him as the all sovereign, powerful Creator. End times questions-'I don't want to be offended, ahhh!'. Talk with me, He says, this is relationship. "

"A rainbow of reminder saying He has not forgotten those things, and you are not forgotten. Don't get weary in the waiting period because He's doing stuff."
(He'd shown me a rainbow as I was leaving the beach in Wilmington that summer after a powerful time of encounter & joyful fellowship with Him, & my heart was sad to leave, but He showed me this rainbow & said, "See, I've promised you, I've made a covenant with you. You'll come back here. I won't abandon you, nor the work I'm doing in you."-I was in total awe!)

09/17/12
2 Corinthians 1:8; 4:16
2 Cor. 4:8- "[We are] troubled  on  every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair."


"Do not despair, do not give in to despair--hold on to the hope of who He is--to the TRUTH."

"A dark seed in me He is removing." (a time of darkness/depression in my life came to mind. Desperation taking over-shutting down inside and disconnecting from the outside world-rejected myself ad others and retreated into isolation.)
09/19- An intense emotional breakdown after leaving the prayer room and biking to FCF for the service. I cried in despair to the Lord for an answer. 'Are you healer or not? Are you present in the midst of suffering or not? Will you answer or not?' I fell down on my knees in the parking lot and broke down weeping and wailing in emotional pain. Afterwards it felt like something had shutdown on the inside of me--I felt numb/empty and disconnected from the Lord. Like hope had left.

04/24/2013- Harp and Bowl at King of Glory Church-Asheville, NC
As they were singing, "He's gonna turn it all around, just wait and see. He's gonna make everything beautiful just in time,"
this song arose in my spirit: "Just when it seemed like I was at the end, ready to give up, when I'd run out of hope, when I'd lost strength, He came and He picked me up and stood me on my feet, and He gave me hope for a new day."

The Lord spoke to me, "the fiery darts/arrows from the enemy that have struck us--they pierce us and get stuck in us. And it's more painful to pull them out then it was went they went in, or to leave them there. But they must be removed in order for us to heal. If they remain, they will slowly weaken and debilitate us, gradually killing us."

No comments:

Post a Comment