Saturday, May 4, 2013

Unfulfilled dreams

11/19/2012
2 Corinthians 8:10-12
A word from the Lord confirming my desire for ACTS school and missions, that I will complete the desire I've had. A dream (literally, in the night) to not postpone my dreams to be used by Him in ministry.

Grace upon grace--undeserved favor to do what you are incapable of doing on your own.

The Lord had given me a revelation a couple years back about Jesus' years before His ministry, and that there were dreams and desires He had been carrying in His heart for a long time, that He longed for the day when they would be fulfilled. Recently he spoke to me and showed me that just like Jesus had carried the dream in His heart to die for His beloved ones, to redeem them--to bring them back to the Father--all those years leading up to His crucifixion, that this was burning in His heart, so has He been carrying the dream of His return to marry His beloved bride. The Lord encourage my heart--that He knows and understands the pain of unfulfilled dreams and desires!
As I heard the song being sung, "he will come, riding on the clouds, with fire in His eyes, and justice in His heart..." this song arose in my spirit:
"how long have you had that day in your heart, how long have you had that dream in your heart? How long have you carried it? You long to fulfill it..."
There is this same cry for justice that was in Jesus, growing and increasing in His people. And He promises that He will answer-- the just Judge of the earth will come, with a sword upon His side, and He will fulfill everything that He has spoken and promised. It is in His heart, and His zeal will accomplish it.  Let us hasten His coming as we cry out, "Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus, Come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment