Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crazy prophetic dreams from Chrissy Kohler-major confirmations from the Lord

12/28/2011
From Chrissy Kohler:
"So when I was praying, I seen a picture that I have never seen before or ever. I seen the Lord's arm stretched out (it was like a Father who holds a child like a football where the legs are dangling) and I noticed that the child was you. He was holding you like a child in His arm. He was holding you close to His chest and His heart. You hear His heartbeat, and what I also seen was He is carrying you through this season! He's carrying you and you don't have to do it alone or carry yourself. Also, the child represented Him restoring your child-like faith. You are going to have faith like a child and joy like a child. He's restoring. "

ACTS School Confirmation:
"For the past several weeks the Lord has been putting the word: Acts or the Book of Acts everywhere. When stuff like this happens I know it's for someone or somebody. Thinking and praying who its for- thinking someone around here. For weeks straight Acts would show up. Whether it would be I flipped my bible open to Acts.. Or walk into store and the word Acts is bolded.. To getting coffee mugs with acts verse on it.. To getting impressed by the Lord to even read the Book of Acts. It was everywhere and everytime I turned around. Finally I am like okay Lord who is this for. It was crazy. So two nights ago the Lord impressed on my heart (in middle of night) to start going through words I have gotten. Not thinking of anything I was reading the words and prayers we have prayed for each other and you spoke into my life. And that made me think I wonder how this girl is and wonder if she's still in KC. And I would randomly cross your name when this acts thing was going on in my phone. So two nights ago I had a dream. I had a dream we were together at KC. I was doing fire in the night and you were doing some Acts class. An awakening was happening. So I woke up out of that dream questioning: does ihopkc have an acts class? So in middle of night i hopped on the internet and long behold they had an acts class. I was like woah. And a major thing too that stuck out in the dream was your heart. On the heart was written the word LIFE. I was like woah. Because going back when I was reading the words you have given me. On a small piece of paper during a conference you passed me a note and it was a big heart on the page with the word LIFE written on it. And on the back an Acts verse. Then im like woah. So i was thinking for a day I wonder if this girl still has same number. So by faith was scared to text the number (wasnt going to because my first thought was I don't want to bother her she probably doesn't remember me) so I texted and woah. Ha. Then you mentioned about the acts course and i literally almost passed out haha and then you called. Ha."

Inner Healing Confirmation: (I had been asking the Lord how was I do missions when I'm still so broken?)
"The dream started where I was like the "outside" person in the dream, but I was seeing everything that was going on. I was seeing everything that was happening, and in the dream all I could do was weep. What I was seeing through my eyes was your house, and household and family. I seen you were in the corner weeping. You were balling your eyes out, scared, and hurt. I knew it was you because all of the physical features that I know of you to be was you. Also, there were parts where you were younger than you are now that I seen you in the corner, and also seen you as present age as of today. To the left in the corner of my eye, I saw what seem to be your mother. It was a latina lady, I knew she was latina because only of her mannerisms, the way she talked to you, and she was even yelling in spanish. She was speaking hurtful things, a lot of emotional abuse and verbal abuse. Then I seen a huge light come to your corner and I seen Jesus. Jesus was trying to get you to STAND firm and he was holding you blocking every dart, ever negative word, every abuse. He blocked it all. Finally He picked you up and was holding you to stand. Then I seen the Lord pull up EXTREMELY deep roots as He was holding you. What was extremely clear were the roots, they seriously looked like roots and they were so detailed. He was pulling up and rooting out the roots of bitterness, anger, past shame, hurts, emotional and physical abuses, etc those were some that were highlighted, and then He set you standing and you gave your mom a hug and I woke up."


No comments:

Post a Comment