Saturday, May 4, 2013

Prophetic Word- (around Feb.2012)-IHOP-KC

At dance practice we each released a prophetic movement with no music for less than a minute, and then shared what we saw prophetically in that person's movement. The words that were given to me in my movement, (which I didn't expect to get) were "Warrior Bride, Perseverance, Hungry, You won't give up until you get it, you'll stop at nothing." These definitely describe the season I've been in!

Our leader shared a word with this and gave us a sheet that had this word on it:

"Our deepest fear is not that we inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

We then had a time for meditation and to write down what we heard from the Lord. I got much more than I was expecting. The word meant so much to me that I put it in my little 'treasury' of other prophetic words I've gotten over the years. Here's what I heard the Lord speak to me:

"You are stunning, there is no flaw in you my love, my dove. My eyes burn for you, I want you to burn with this consuming love. I'm like a huge ocean, there's no limits to my love, no boundaries, no bounds. You are free in it, free to move wherever you want to go. I am etched in your frame, I'm in your very design, I have made you one with me. Let me have your weaknesses, let me have your feelings of inadequacy. You lack nothing in me. Look at me, the one who's inside of you. Do not fear, take my hand. I will lead you, to unknown places of mystery. I want to fascinate your heart--over and over again. Jump into the great ocean before you. Go explore! You will know me when you find me."

"Excitement, expectation, anticipation. Peace. Nothing in the way. Connected, clinging to. Freedom, no chains! A sparkle in your eyes, a smiling heart. " :)

No comments:

Post a Comment